About Me

My photo
we're doing everything on the list 150 things to do when you're bored dont know how long it will take but we got time

Friday, July 15, 2011

7. List 20 things you like about someone. Now give the list to that person and make their day.

20 things I like about Rachel B.
1.       Incredibly smart
2.       Beautiful!
3.       Nice to everyone
4.       Easy to talk to
5.       Knows how to treat people with respect
6.       Laughs at my jokes
7.       We can have fun even if no one else is
8.       Quotes Regular Show
9.       Knows how to have fun
10.   We have sentimental golf clubs
11.   We’re lax bros J
12.   we always had fun in Matthew Daniel’s class
13.   Appreciates my art work!
14.   Good at making power point presentations
15.   Wants to be the best she can but isn’t obnoxious about it
16.   Walks with me in the halls
17.   Has a good sense of style
18.   Good with kids
19.   Great smile
20.   Blue eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment